Saturday, January 17, 2009

Annointed in Business

IM seriously so blessed.Ive got so much to share.
This week.I started on serving in the BLM,yays,a major breakthrough.

I was so happy.Ya, though my CG didnt have a convert last harvest, im still being faithful. just like wad i saw in the print shop by mother theresa."God do not just want me be successfull.God just want me be faithfull."Amen

MX funny lah, she suddenly can like thank me for no apparent reason..lolx..i was like..'huh..oh ok..np'..yeax mans.

my birthday celebration wif my guys.
last wk..i had cg..on e way down to church. John was acting wierdly.. so i sensed sth rong liaox...plus yq suddenly spoke of my name to jey...it was a supposedly surprise event on me to catch me offguard.But i stayed vigilant.

I went off with mic, with john asking me to bring him downstair..on the pretext of surprising him instead...b4 tht..Jocelyn(mic's contac) wanted me to bring her to toilet..so i ushered her to the cargo lift..she almost went in...i stood there laughing..wahahax.
so after tht we went b2.loietering ard.

den jey caled me go up with them..by the cargo lift.then ahx.their plan was thwarted when we went thru the normal lift instead..den...tht killed the surprise instantly..wahahax..yepx..anyway. it was reli vy touching..i mean..my cg celebrating for me..and..really affirmed me..thanks guys(john mic jey anth)...thanks lan..thanks ritch,thanks jov.hahaxYoure one bro tht i reli stod in awe of.Becoz of God,thts y u're so strong still.

My businesses are picking up le.am so happy.Praise God for it.Really looking forward to what God has in store for me this year.

My uncle n ee poh they all from china just went back on13th jan 09.Haix..gonna miss them much.Its been 10 yrs since ee poh came the last time.i was then 10 yrs old. now..my bro resembles the exact replica of me then.



I now have 2 businesses.One(vineworks) dealing with branded laptop n Hp skins(Invisible shield & Gelaskins).the other(jedsprint.com) dealing with namecards n print media stuff.
If ya wanna be a affiliate n earn more money. You could when we sign up with us.For find me at 91283709

No comments: