Sunday, February 1, 2009

Leading a victorious life.

I need to discipline myself even more ...
Lord..help me in this.ya.

Im so happy..sgt winston wants me or shimmy to present to the Israeli general and commanders about our stuff,which i don't really noe about...Its kinda a uphill task for us.I stammered my way tue our 1st practise session with sgt winston.Hes reli good with his words n articulations.

But in Mark 5:35 saying"Don't be afraid.Just believe"..God asked me to believe inncoently in His promise.And He will surely deliver thru me...

Lord,if im reli the one...jus give me part of your spirit so that i can exude that confidence in You through my presentation.

im so blessed to have reli good armous bearers like john z ,mic n jey. they're reli good to me..loving bunches..michael been living a life full of victory lately..can see it thru his actions n words.Wow...ytd during service...for the 1st time in his life i guess HE WENT DOWN THE ISLE FOR PNW!!!praise the Lord...its been reli diff for the whole yr round to encourage him to step out of his comfort zone..n the spirit just does its work..

Lord...just help me tide over ok?...im slping le..very tired frm the day..yep..Love you loads.

No comments: