Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Glory unto God.First close encounter with a General.

Well....after much gruelling practicing over 2 days..i was visibly tired from it.super tired i can sae..yah..bt...i jz prayed to God n trusted in Him.

and He reli made real His promises.Im jz so amazed...i was so nervous prior to that of the presentation...sgt winston jz try to keep me relaxed..plus shimmy...gave me massage on my heavy shoulders..my eyelids r almost closing.

Then can the time.The general and the colonels came.I was getting abit tight.
But they were very friendly towards me.extremely.phew...i started off quite well however,
nerves got the betta of me,but i did not stumble.until i took the break from the video presentation...i moved my body..n breathed deeply.finanly i wasnt nervous..and my second part of it came pretty well.Thank God.

after finishing..i was expecting sum questions to be thrown to me..however, there isnt...phew...lolx..den i invited them for the demonstration.Got afew of the foreign officer gave reli good comment for me...am deeply encouraged.

After the demonstration they tried the things out.den..the general gave my colonel a pendan from their country.wow..plus he personally came over shook my hand..n handed to me one as well...he told me..the symbol represent the ground forces of *******..i was like..wow...the general gave only to me n my colonel...lolx..i was super elated..But it was all made possible with God...He gave me the opportunity from sgt winston.

Now im like known throughout my AI commanders as that 'teo' guy.wahahax.

well..jz like wad e bible says...all things are made possible thru Him.I was an uphill task for me initially..as i wasnt presenting somthing i really know at all...i wasnt even trained in it...well...hallelujah.

Love you Lord!

1 comment:

-jon- said...

Ground Forces of Astrieks!! OMG! Top Secret isit?.. So Hidden that No one noes of such "Astrieks" named army.. Lolz..