Sunday, March 15, 2009

Praise God Praise God Praise God

Wow its been quite long since i last wrote my blog..lolx...sorry for being unfaithful

My injured Leg:
it was one of the dumbest injured i ever got myself into..i sumhow managed to fall into a 20cm wide drain...n hit my knee..for 2 weeks i couldnt walk properly..until a night when i tried to stretch my thighs backwards.I got a rude shock...was completely worried..so i went to the MO to seek professional help.
In my mind, i was already setting for the worst,well the most i become partially physically diasbled isn't it?..hahax..then i could do more of God's work n evangelise even more effectively!..lolx.
But well the MO quelled my worries and my leg recovered 2 wks later.

YQ got hospitalised:
Ah..i got a rude shock, but nontheless,i went over to his ward n prayed for him, the most practical thing for a christian isnt it.Thank god that hes now much better than before le.Lord bless him with good health.

Unit meet:
Well..its reli cool.before service ritchie suddenly told me..."weisiang..i need u to share a testimony later"i was like "wat!,y never tell me sooner"...he was like..err..its for the UM leix..lolx..chey....phew
well..it was fun...thanks to celes..she gave me the idea of a twisted version of wacko.lolx..
jinhui was very worried that i mite pangseh him and leave him in the lurch..lolx..bt well, he definitely made new frens along the way, and hopefully, God will change him in due time.

No comments: