Saturday, March 28, 2009

Businessboy:ups and downs

its been my vision to help the younger generation to take the plunge into the marketplace.

but last night i met ritch and he asked me if i would like to stay in the NS ministry..coz..since wif 3 business, i might not be able to cope with the stressful evangelism schedules plus studies.



It reli gave me a greater insight into what it is to come for me in the nearing months.How now Lord?

Lord please give me a seed of direction for me to follow you.



PolyDins camp:

this is my most stretching 2 weeks yet.i from camp(army) go to camp(church) and back to camp(army) agn...all in all i was away from home for 2 weeks in total,was kinda homesick since i very long nv liddat liaox le.plus the camp...err..if u look at my facebook u'd noe..bt eventually,the uncle's hospitality melted my heart..hes ultra nice!!..hahax thank God for him.

one reli bad thing happened was that..i got even tanner..ya jia min told me she like tan tones..yuck..so..i asked sumone fair...hoping tht would give me sum gd advise:

ws:eh xiaoying..any idea what to get tht would make me white?
xy:hahax..thts' damn gay lahx
ws:i reli hate my tan,its awful.
xy:hm..mayb u can try soak urself in milk..hahax..

thanks sister...hahax..pengx.

My Mummy pass her 2nd Year poly:
my mum just pass the 2nd year part time poly,hahax..it was out of randomness that she sent me a msg saying tht..hahax...i cheekily replied'wow thats good!..it reli calls for a good celebration'..hahax..Can see how much effort she puts into it..and how God love and helped her along the way.Jiayou mummy!

I got my instructors' badge:
yay..we just got the instructor badge tis wk..am so happy and proud.They sae its my effort that did it.But i kept pushing the credits to jon instead.i tink its in me that i dun reli like the limelight.
i would prefer privacy.Thank God for helping me in this.

Yesterdays unit meet:

in yesterday unit meet,got a part which reli touches my heart is tht when ritchi told us...its a very clear indicator when u evaluate urself before christ and after christ,which area you know fully you have not changed.Please go do something about it.I'm definely guilty of that,Lord,wack me hard if i still don't change that soon kx.

Nail ettiquette:
to quell all misunderstandings,please im not effeminate.me and my frens bought over this shop tis wk..in far east plaza..seriously cool..so i got a little interested in girl stuff..to learn more about them.hahax..xiu zhen..so now u get it bahx...reli hope u read my blog..ahahax.



pray tht God help me through this turbulent times...
enough of my whinings(tanned skin)..haix..Lord u got answer this type of prayer?

No comments: