Monday, July 14, 2008

Am i willing...

It struck a deep chrod in my heart..the sentence screamed at me..in the book 'divine moments for leaders' it said...to cehck if you really love God ,you have to ask yourself if you're willing to give up EVERYTHING...and do God's will...
and..i asked myself tht..and..reli..i cldn't bare...*sinned..it means.leaving my future spouse..?..my family?..my lovely bro of mine...?..wah..my heart condition cldnt take tht..

it shows sth...im not loving God enuff..i took a step further in a bid to learn to love God more...i borrow a much awaited bk..'Mother Teresa-come be my light'...i reli admire her spirit...was reli overwhelmed by her love for God..
And..i can attest to one thing...Mother Teresa is cheeky too!..hahax..if most of her many love letters to God..she'd usually sign of with ..'your little one'

in another..'If you could know how happy I am..as jesus' little spouse.No one not even those who are enjoying some happiness which in the world seems perfect, could i envy,because i am enjoying my complete happiness, even when i suffer something for my beloved spouse..'
and mind you..i was in e bus reading this bk jz now back home..and i almost burst out laughing..'jesus little spouse'...hahax

but this truly examplifies how much her longing for God..her true happiness..
it reli puts me in the spot where..i realise..how she manage to garner so much courage to follow her calling...her burden..where...i sometimes feel lacking..tht fear in me..something grows into doubt..Doubting God's strenght..

i was listening to the song..'awesome God'...simple yet ministering in its meaning..and..i was praying in tongue on the bus...!..lolx..i dun dare if others tink im mad...i dun care..coz..i only want God to noe..im chatting wif him..

My calling
its been so long...as i met countless ppl...and told them of my convictions to start a biz...ive marvelled manay because of my relentless pursuit..ive manage to put myself in good position..getting little hints from God...but..i lack tht courage...which been stopping me at times..
Mark 5:36-.....dont be afraid.Just believe. is wad i wanna put forth today's lengthy blog of mine..i've so much in mind...Thank God specifically for Jason(jovin's cg)..for helping me so much in my website..hahax..Thank God for daniel for teaching me stuff..and also..God..for working in me all this while...i'll make it happen..thru you!..

No comments: