Monday, July 28, 2008

Blogging from office

my very first time blogging from my khatib weapon office. been some time since i last blogged!hahax..its so cool here,though at times seems really bored..

Attending CLC2 lately,with my buddy lanny(lancaster)..Fun..!.eye-opener for me as im pretty stuck with ideas to grow my cg..and charge them up for another hill.
Ive got so much to sae..so much to update but i dunno whatta say..

1st:my product samples are ready!...yes ah!..hhaax..God been great..in bad and good times..

2nd:i wan go for the conference..at airport boulevard..well..hope its not another business marketing schemes again...but..it seems high class..hahax..can take this opportunity to network!...Anybody can pei wo mah!free admission de

3rd:I wanna watch 'the mummy'..looks nice...exciting..hopefull nxt wk?..

4th:...hoping to go out with big arse soon!..hahax..woi arse..be free leh...

5th:i just cant wait..im so excited..my heart's pumping..for what God's gonna take me to..!..reli a exihilrating ride on the marketplace!...

6th:Grow my cg!...charge my men(just like a section commander in the army)..which i like the duty alot..Push them beyond their capabilities..glorify God to their fullest capacity..

No comments: