Friday, July 18, 2008

i rewatched 200 pounds beauty

well...the show is nice.hahax..Kim Ah Jung is pretty...really pretty in fact(my dream girlfriend)..but the show..reli showed me sth from another perspective..To remain humble amidst popularity..

the movie was comical to a certain extent...but..it addressed a social problem..vanity..hahax..at times..i do feel insecure about my looks too..ya...but..hahax..very funny leh..as much as i want to look good...God says not to pursue material happiness...so..yea..hahax.

aiya..all in all...Ah Jung very pretty lahx..i reli was wondering leh...Who God will put into my life as my future partner..Tasha wld be a gd choice huh..lolx..jus kidding..but..ya..i reli wanna see it become reli God glorifying...mus also be pretty lahx :p opps,but reli depends on God's plan for me..but..i reli hope for her to be independent...strong in God.hpreferably have the same vision as me..to do biz..though its not reli mandatory..hahax..but..its reli cool to see 2 souls together..sharing common interest n vision for God..
i just a moment ago went with jansen yiquan and john for swimming..hahax.was fun..i sawm alot..but.now..im pretty tired le..i even swam 50m in the deep water...was reli gasping for breathe..we reli had a good time bonding together as a CT..wee!..

I went to watch RED CLIFF the previous day..despite the fact i heard alot of bad review on it..but ok leh..i saw it like quite nice..only the ending abit too adrupt for my liking..ahhax..Lin Chiling..ok leh..not my type..hahax..it was abit lame at certain parts of the show..hahax..for the time being..im yearning for the show 'mad about english'..a movie obviously ridiculing mainland chinese for their funny accented english.ahahax.

ytd..i went to print my samples..$100+ abit painful..but..my decision is clear..Mark 5:36..and i saw a very beautiful laptop!..hahax..from compaq..3920..for only $1300...3gb ddr2 ram..
160gb.bluetooth..windows vista home premium..plus alot more..quite gd mahx..e aesthetics also quite nice..hahax...tempted liaox lahx!..BUT..HM..I SHALL NOT BE TEMPTED...haha.mayb after army or my biz picks up den buy..lolx..preferbly it'd come in handy

No comments: