Sunday, July 6, 2008

Had a super blessed week!

was really blessed in manay areas of my life...3 testimonies in a week..imagine...
1)my camp pass together with my saf IC almost got lost as i was rushing back to my building from another to attend my mandatory last parade..and..somehow..the clip stayed in place..but the holder dropped out...was really anxious...really scared...its like..i need to make police reports..plus..$100 fine...plus 6extra duty!!..me and my mates scoured the place for it...we went pass our running route trice..
Thank God for daniel...coz...he somehow by grace..found my pass..which we walked past 3 times..madness...really..thank you lord..

2)We were rushing for our friday deadline..and i was really stressed..my friends can attest to tis claim...been burning away my weekends for the last few weeks..so...wasnt really pleased..thoughwe never really finished it...my staff told us he'd take over from there...really tank god...else..we might waste away our wkends again...!

3)my dad found a job!..after mths of being jobless..hes my family sole bread winner...so..er..finanacially..really quite dependent on him..


ytd at ritchie's dmm...had this verse that really striked deeply into me...
Ignoring what they said,Jesus told the synagogue ruler,"Don't be afraid,just believe'[Mark 5:36]
sometimes..no matter how much a trust God..there's this tinge of fear..fear of losing the money for business...fear of not getting the desired sale amount...fear of many many things..this verse taught me...trust in him..innocently...not blindly..innocently meaning,do not worry about other things

God-led business leader...i would perserverence on overcoming adversity...to see my vision into reality..and glorify God to my fullest capacity..

No comments: