Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I was so dumb...Pray for me to have more wisdom

Well..i was so dumb...seriously...hahax..i booked in on tuesday morning..in a haste..apparently..i was almost late..hence..i packed my bag by dumping everything into it..hahax..and..ytd..while i was bathing..i realised sth...
nono...dun anyhow tink r u...ive still got my clothes...i've got my shower foams n creams ready..but..i forgot my towel!!...dumbie...so..i was reli hesitating..hahax..i feel like not bathing at all..mayb jz wash my face thts all..
but..hahax..i jz cant tahan...was pretty sticky liaox..so..i decided..jz bathe..den use the new clothes dry myself..den..after bathing..i quickly chao back to my bunk and go under the fan to dry myself..yeax..lolx

ok...enuff of my dumbness...lets put a new perspective to my life...was readin on the 'divine moments for leaders'..i felt it was reli essential for me..as a new leader of a CG...this book affirms my passion..and my calling...it fills me in deeply...and encourage me to walk even faster...and..pull others together..A God-led entreprise leader...yea boy..the book says[when God gives you a specific calling,it fills your thoughts and gives you the passion to pursue it wholeheartedly.]
Humble in nature...Strong in Character..Influential in the marketplace..i'll fullfill my core

I will perservere on overcoming adversity.To see my vision into reality.And to glorify God to the fullest capacity.

1 comment:

=Sh|= said...

Hey wei siang,

Shi Shi here. Found your blog on MSN.. haha.. anyway.. I remembered that you have a printing service? I was wandering... what kind of printing service do you have other than name cards and stuff..

Because i am doing freelance and a few of my clients wants to print brouchers and stuff.. at the same time... I am studying in SIM visual communications... so I am looking for place to print my stuff.. and as you know.. student ma... so v poor... so yeah.. hopefully can find a place where i can print my stuff at a lower price....

Do you have a website that i could see? cause my friends and I are also sorcing for place to print our projects...

Hope to hear from you soon...

Shi shi